Both men and women suffer from hair loss. However, since men spend most of their time outdoors, their hair is more damaged. Also, men do not take care of their hair as much as women do.
All in all, many men suffer from hair loss at an early age. Some people lose their hair and become bald. And when the hair of the head decreases, the self-confidence also decreases. The way then?
There is nothing to worry about hair loss. In many cases hair loss can be stopped through lifestyle changes and home remedies. However, many people lose their hair due to genetic reasons, in which case it is important to consult a doctor.
However, if the amount of hair loss increases, you can get back the lost hair in 5 domestic ways. Again in just 2 weeks! But let’s find out 10 effective ways to stop hair loss-
- Use Vitamin E at the beginning of the hair to solve the problem of hair loss. Vitamin E increases blood circulation to the scalp. As a result hair follicles remain productive. Vitamin E also maintains healthy hair color.
- Hair loss is often caused by a change in diet or a lack of protein in the body. So keep fat, meat, fish, soy and protein in your diet. These improve hair health and stop hair loss.
- It is important to keep your hair clean regularly. This easily removes the dirt accumulated at the base of the hair. As a result, hair loss stops. Remember, unclean hair increases the risk of dandruff and scalp infections.
- Never comb wet hair. Many men may not agree with this. When wet, the roots of the hair remain soft. As a result, the chances of hair falling out increase when combing the hair with a comb.
- You can use garlic, onion or ginger juice to stop hair loss at home. Use the juice of these ingredients on the scalp at night. Leave it overnight and clean your hair in the morning. If you follow this procedure regularly for one week, you will get results in hand.
- Although dehydration occurs in the body, the amount of hair loss increases. So if the problem of hair loss increases, you will understand that your body may be dehydrated. So you must drink at least 2-3 liters of water daily.
- Studies have shown that the use of green tea reduces the problem of hair loss. To do this, mix two green tea bags in a cup of water. Then cool it and use it from the ends of the hair to the roots. Rinse after an hour. Continuous use for 8-10 days will solve the problem of hair loss.
- Always make sure that the scalp is not too oily. Many people sweat more on the scalp. Sweating causes more dirt to accumulate on the scalp. As a result, the amount of hair loss in men increases. For this, use shampoo with aloe vera and neem. Then the head will be cold and the hair will sweat less.
- Smoking and drinking can also cause hair loss. Smoking reduces the amount of blood flowing to the scalp. As a result hair growth is hampered. So avoid smoking.
- Exercise daily. Take at least 40 minutes of walking a day. You can also go swimming or cycling. This will maintain the hormonal balance and reduce stress levels. As a result, the problem of hair loss will be reduced.
If you follow these rules for two weeks in a row, your hair loss problem will be solved even if it is a little bit. If it still does not decrease, consult a doctor.
Source: Times of India