In case you if you find a SIM registered under your Iqama which is not in your use, you can cancel it in any of the following ways…
– Check how many SIM cards registered on Your Iqama!
- Call the helpline and register a complaint.
- Visit STC, Mobily, or Zain office.
- Register an online complaint with CITC (explained below)
Cancel the SIM card on Iqama by calling to the helpline
The easiest way to cancel a SIM card registered on your Iqama is by calling the helpline of the cellular company. Here are the helpline numbers;
STC: 900 or 011-455-5555
Mobily: 1100 or 0560101100
Zain: 959 or 059-0000959
Friendi: 166000 or 057-1166000
Virgin Mobile: 1789
Lebara: 1755 or 057-6001755
Register an online complaint with CITC Platform
Another way to cancel a SIM card registered under your Iqama is to make a complaint to CITC for its unauthorized use. In order to do that:
Open the following link and register your account there. In case you are already registered, you can simply log in to your account.
A new web page will open where you need to select the appropriate ID type;
Enter your Iqama number and the Iqama expiry date as it appears on your Absher Account.
On the next screen, you need to enter the mobile number which is already registered under your Iqama.
On the next screen, Now you can see all the SIM card numbers registered under your Iqama.
In case if you find out that any of these numbers are not in your use, you can register a complaint to CITC to cancel the SIM card registered under your Iqama. In order to do that:
Click on the “Submit Complaint” button.
In order to request the deactivation of a SIM card, you need to enter the following information.
- Sub Service Type: Voice/Internet.
- Complaint Type: Canceling (Number – Service)
- Complaint Sub Type: Cancel or Suspend (Number – Service) without user request.
- Service Number: Mobile Number.
- Other Details: Enter the details of how is it not in your use.
Every cellular company including Mobily, STC, and Zain is required to resolve the complaint within 15 days. In case it is not resolved within the timeframe, you can escalate the issue with CITC.