How To Pay Exit/ Re-Entry Visa Fee Online In Saudi!
The exit re-entry visa permits expat residents in Saudi Arabia to leave the kingdom temporarily. In order to obtain an exit re-entry visa, the visa fee must be paid. This article explains how much the exit re-entry visa fee in Saudi Arabia is and how to pay it online.
Exit Re-Entry Visa Fees
There are two types of exit re-entry visas: single exit re-entry visas and multiple exit re-entry visas. A single exit reentry visa costs SR 200 for two months and SR 100 for each month after that. For a multiple exit reentry visa, the fee is SR 500 for the first three months and SR 200 for each additional month.
Related: How to Check Exit Re-Entry Visa Validity Online
Paying the Exit Re-Entry Visa Fee at an ATM
Here’s how to pay the exit re-entry visa fee at an ATM of SNB AlAhli bank.
- Choose your preferred language: English or Arabic.
- Enter the ATM PIN.
- Go to “Main Menu”
- Choose “SADAD and Utility Payment“.
- Select the option “SADAD“
- Choose “MOI“
- Select “Alien Control“
- Choose “Exit Re Entry Single” or “Exit Re Entry Multiple”.
- Choose “Pay“.
- Enter your Iqama number.
- Click on “press here of if correct”
- Select the duration of the exit re-entry visa.
- Select “Pay Exact” and complete the payment.
Read Also: Paid Exit Re Entry Visa fee of Expats or Dependents is non refundable In Saudi Arabia.
How to Pay the Exit Re-Entry Visa Fee through Mobile/Online Banking
Here’s how to pay your exit re-entry visa fee via Al Rajhi Bank’s mobile app or online banking.
- Login to the AlRajhi online banking.
- Select the “Payments“.
- Choose “Government Payments“.
- Select “Expatriate Services”
- Then Select “Exit Re-Entry Visa (Single)” or “Exit Re-Entry Visa (Multiple)”
- Select transaction type as “Payment“
- Enter your “Iqama Number”.
- Choose “visa duration” in days
- Check the fees displayed on the screen and then click “Confirm” to finish the payment.
Follow Us For Latest Update Google News.
Stay Connected For Latest Update On Facebook Page.