How to Renew Your Saudi Driving License Online?
Residents in Saudi Arabia can renew their driving licenses online through the Ministry of Interior’s Abhser portal. It is explained in detail in this article how to “Renew Driving Licenses” issued in Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
Requirements For Renewing a Driver’s License in Saudi Arabia.
- Pay off all outstanding traffic fines.
- Medical examination (Efada Medical Test)
- Payment of renewal fees.
- Validity of driving license must be less than 180 days.
- Pay Off All Outstanding Traffic Fines: To renew your driver’s license, you must clear your outstanding traffic penalties.
- Medical Examination (Efada Medical Test): You can have your medical tests done at approved hospitals or polyclinics. Once the medical test is completed, in a few hours, the Efada medical report for driving license will be uploaded to the Jawazat system, and you will be notified via SMS.
- Payment Of Renewal Fees: Deposit the driving license renewal fees on your Iqama Number using an ATM or internet banking. Renewal fees are as follows: SR 80 for two years, SR 200 for five years, and SR 400 for 10 years.
- Validity Of Driving License Must Be Less Than 180 days: Your license must be valid for less than 180 days to be able to renew it online.
Steps to Renew Your Driving License through Absher
- Visit the Absher portal: https://absher.sa
- Select “Individuals.”
- Login to your Absher account by entering your “Username” and “Password”.
- Select “Services” under the “My Services” menu.
- Click on “Traffic”
- Select “Renew Driving License”
- On the following page, review the service requirements and click “Next”
- On the next page, select “Private Driving License” as the license type and “License Renewal Period” as 2, 5 or 10 years, then click “Next.”
- Accept the terms and conditions by ticking the box and then click “Confirm” to finish the renewal.
- On the next page you will see a message, “Your Driving license is successfully renewed.”
Once the renewal is complete, you can opt for postal delivery of your driving license card by choosing “Request Postal Document Delivery.” Additionally, you can also collect the new card by visiting the nearest traffic office (Muroor) with your original driving license. But, you will require a muroor appointment from Absher in order to collect your renewed driver’s license from Muroor.
Follow Us Also For Latest Update On Google News.