Now you can change your registered mobile number in Absher without having to log in to the Absher portal or visit a Jawazat kiosk. This Article post tells you how to change your mobile number in Absher without log in into it.
To change your registered mobile number in Absher without log in, you must meet these requirements:
- First, you should have an active Absher account in your ID number.
- Your new mobile number should be issued under your ID number.
- Your age should not be more than 75 years.
- Enter the mandatory validation info, such as passport number.
Also Read: How to Issue Exit Re-Entry Visas On Absher!
How to Change Your Mobile Number in Absher Online
Follow the steps below to change your registered mobile number in Absher online.
- Visit the Absher portal: https://absher.sa/
- Select “Individuals.”
- Choose English.
- Select “Change Mobile Number?” next to the login button.
- Continue by clicking on “Next“.
- Enter your Absher username and password, then click on “Next.“
- Choose a “Question” as your passport number and enter it in the answer box.
- Enter your new mobile number and click on “Next.”
- Enter the verification code received via SMS in your number, click “Next.”
- You will see a message confirming that your mobile number has changed successfully on the next screen.
For Latest Update Join Our Telegram Channel.
Follow Us Also For Latest Update On Google News.