No flights without a booster dose from Feb 2022
Who needs a booster dose?
The Ministry of Interior has announced that starting from Feb 01, 2022, a booster dose is required to keep Tawakkalna status “Immune” for the people who;
- ➡️ are above 18.
- ➡️ have completed 6 to 8 months after taking the second dose of COVID19.
- ➡️ How to check your vaccine dates?
4 activities banned without a booster dose
Starting from Feb 01, 2022, The “Immune” status in the Tawakkalna application will be a pre-requisite for the following cases:
1. Entering any economic, commercial, cultural, sports or tourism activity.
2. Entering any cultural, scientific, social, or recreational event.
3. Entering any public or private institution, be it for business or otherwise.
4. Boarding a plane and public transportation.
What about international flights?
Although it is not explicitly stated, it is implied that without a booster dose you would be required to take an institutional quarantine package to board an international flight to Saudi Arabia if 8 months have passed since the second dose.
Therefore, make your plans accordingly and take care of the dates mentioned in your vaccine certificate.
Stay Connected For Latest Update On Facebook Page.