According to new announcement Saudi Arabia has lifted the following preventive measures to counter coronavirus in Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia effective immediately;
- No social distancing is required in Masjid al-Haram and Masjid al Nabawi while people are still required to wear face masks.
- No social distancing is required in all places (closed and open).
- No need to wear a face mask in open places. However, you are still required to wear a face mask in closed places.
- PCR is not required before entering Saudi Arabia for fully-vaccinated people.
- People coming to Saudi Arabia on a visit visa need to have COVID-19 insurance to cover the cost of the treatment from infection.
- Passengers coming to Saudi Arabia do not need to do any institutional or home quarantine if they are fully vaccinated. However, Muqeem Vaccine Registration is still required.
- The suspension on direct flightsfrom specific countries has been lifted. Now people from anywhere in the world can directly enter Saudi Arabia without any quarantine requirement.
Follow Us Also For Latest Update On Google News.