NWC Bill Query: It is easy to check the NWC Water Bill (National Water Company Bill) amount in Saudi Arabia if you have your bill number, just go to the nearest ATM or log into your online banking and follow the steps below,
Bill payments > Utility > National Water Company and enter your account number then you will be able to view your due bill amount.
How to Obtain NWC Account Number?
If you are not sure about your “NWC account number“, you can register with the NWC website and find out the account number.
How to Register with NWC Website
Visit the NWC New profile registration page: https://ebranch.nwc.com.sa/English/Pages/Registration.aspx
- Select “Iqama Number” from the drop-down menu
- Enter your Iqama Number
- Enter the Date of Birth as written on your Iqama
- Then enter your Mobile Number
- Click on the “Register for eBranch“
- To complete the registration, provide a username and OTP received on your mobile.
Your Account Registration Has Been
Add NWC Account to Your Profile
In order to add a new account, click on the “add account.”
- Select your city under “Premise Location”
- By dragging the map find out your residence and select it.
- Then press on “Add Account” (see above screenshot)
After successfully adding a new account, go to the Dashboard to view your bills (NWC Bill Query).