Jawazat reveals steps for Transfer of Domestic Worker services
The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) in Saudi Arabia announced the mechanism for transferring domestic worker services, through 6 steps.
Saudi Jawazat through its official Twitter handle explained the steps for transferring domestic labor services, which is represent in the offer of transferring services by the employer.
– Jawazat stated that among the steps is to set are
* Sponsor person to be waive from the list of sponsor persons.
* Arrival of the application to the sponsored person.
* Upon the approval of the application from the sponsor.
* A letter will send to the new employer.
* Then the new employer approves and reviews the Jawazat to hand over the old iqama.
* Receive the new iqama (Resident Id).
For Latest Update Join Our Telegram Channel