Latest exit re-entry visa rules & conditions and fee in KSA for expatriates and their dependents living in the KSA as per the Ministry of Interior and Absher portal.
- Issued Exit re-Entry visa should be used within 3 months from the date of issue or return date else fine will be applicable.
- Issued Exit re-Entry visa can be cancelled with NO FINE within 90 Days from the date of issue.
- Make sure that the displayed name and passport number on visa is same as in your passport.
- Visa holder must travel with all the family members who are included in his or her passport.
- No funds will be refunded after Issuance of Exit Re-Entry visa, whether it is used, not used or cancelled.
- In case of exit re entry expires, Sponsor or Employer can able to extend it through MOFA (Ministry Of Foreign Affairs) website.
Make Sure Must you met with below conditions before you apply for the Exit Re-Entry visa.
- Validity of Passport should be equal or more than 90 days.
- While using “Return before date” option, Please make sure that exit re-entry visa duration cannot be less than 7 days, It should be equal to 7 days + Visa duration not exceeding the Iqama validity.
- In case of “Return date option”, The selected date is the last day of return to Saudi Arabia.
- While using “Duration in Days”, please make sure that the visa duration should be to 90 days+ visa duration not exceeding the iqama validity.
- In case of difference in Hijri and Gregorian date, Gregorian date will be preferred.
Exit Re-Entry visa fees:-
200 SR fee for first 2 months or less than 2 months exit re-entry visa.
100 SR fee for each extra month added after 60 Days till the date of iqama expiry.
1 Month will be counted as 30 days for Exit Re-Entry visa.