Corona vaccine registration in Tawakkalna
All Iqama holders are required to do the registration of the corona vaccine they have taken abroad in the Tawakkalna application through eservices.moh.gov.sa. In order to do that;
- Open https://eservices.moh.gov.sa/CoronaVaccineRegistration
- Scroll down and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Application Type: Saudi Resident
On the next page;
- Iqama ID: Iqama Number.
- Iqama Expiry Date: Enter the Iqama expiry date from Absher.
The system will fetch all your details while you will be required to enter your
- email address and;
- phone number.
The system will send a verification code through SMS and email.
Now you will be required to fill the form;
- Vaccination Type: Enter the number of doses you have taken.
- Administered Country: Choose the country.
- First Dose Taken: Select the date accurately.
- Second Dose Taken: Select the date accurately
- Upload Passport Copy.
- First Dose Certificate.
- Final Dose Certificate.
Many people have commented that they uploaded these certificates without any attestation and got Immune Tawakkalna status.
If the MOH accepts the documents, they will update the vaccination status of the Iqama holder in the Tawakkalna application and expat residents would be allowed to enter Saudi Arabia without going through the Institutional Quarantine.
Register Coronavirus recovery in Tawakkalna
In case you have recovered from the COVID-19 outside Saudi Arabia in the preceding 6 months, you can still request the MOH to update it in your Tawakkalna account. In this way, you would not be required to go through the institutional quarantine after arriving in Saudi Arabia.
- MOH Email: email@example.com
All the required documents must be sent in PDF format;
- Passport Copy.
- Vaccination Certification.
- Iqama Copy.
- Mobile Number.
Single Dose – corona vaccine registration
Unfortunately, the corona vaccine registration is not possible in Tawakkalna if you have taken only one dose outside Saudi Arabia. You will have to complete the entire set to get it registered in Tawakkalna.
Acceptance by the MOH
Once the MOH has reviewed your case, you will receive the following message to confirm your corona vaccine registration status in Tawakkalna.
- Dear, we inform you that your request for approval of the COVID-19 vaccination from outside the Kingdom has been approved.
Muqeem Vaccine Registration
After the successful registration of your corona vaccine taken abroad in Tawakkalna through eservices.moh.gov.sa, you need to doMuqeem Vaccine registration before entering Saudi Arabia.
- The information provided in the vaccine registration form will be verified when the boarding pass is issued and at the ports of entry to Saudi Arabia.
- The failure to comply with these requirements may result in deportation from Saudi Arabia.
- It is required to carry an approved paper certificate to prove the vaccination, certified by the official health authorities in the countries of arriving travelers.
Invalid Dosage Dates
While doing the corona vaccine registration, if the minimum recommended duration is not maintained, the system will give the following error.
- “Invalid Dosage Dates“.
Your entry already exists and still under process
If you are submitting a second application to the MOH portal, the following message appears.
- “Your entry already exists and still under process“
Stay Connected With Us On Our Facebook Page.