In order to apply for a permanent family visa in Saudi Arabia, every expatriate has to pay a fees of SR 2,000/- per family.
SNB Bank (Saudi National Bank)
- Click on the “SADAD”.
- Select “Government Payments & Refunds”.
On the next screen, select the following settings;
- Biller: Labor Importation.
- Service: Family Visa.
- Select Unregistered.
- Employer ID: Iqama Number of the applicant.
- Number of Visas: 1 Visa for 1 Familly.
- Click on “Request Payment Fee”.
- Click on the “Proceed” button to pay the fee.
Now Check the payment status
Once the payment is made, you can check available funds under Iqama. The amount should appear under the passport deposits.
Who needs to pay the fee?
- Family Status: Employer.
- Single Status: Employee.
Follow Us For Latest Update On Google News.