New Travel Restrictions Set Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia has announced new travel restrictions to be implement from Feb 9, 2022.
An official source at the Ministry of Interior stated that all Saudi citizens must take the booster dose of coronavirus vaccine to travel outside the Kingdom effective from Feb. 9 (Rajb 8).
• Saudi Citizens are not allow to leave Saudi Arabia without taking a booster dose of the coronavirus vaccine.
• All passengers arriving in Saudi Arabia are require to take a PCR test 48 hoursbefore the flight.
- Currently, the PCR test is require 72 hours before the flight.
- All Saudi citizens are also require to have a PCR before the flight.
• Saudi Citizens whose results show that they are infected with the Coronavirus are allow to enter Saudi Arabia without the need for a PCR test as per the following:
Read Also: Travel Requirements to Enter Saudi Arabia
- 7 days passed since the date of taking the positive sample for those who completed receiving the approved vaccine doses by the Kingdom.
- 10 days passed since the date of taking the positive sample for those who did not complete receiving the approved vaccine doses by the Kingdom.
For Latest Update Join Twitter & Facebook Or Telegram Channel.
Follow Us Also For Latest Update On Google News.