Travel Requirements to Enter Saudi Arabia
Here is the complete list of Travel Requirements or documents an Iqama holder, a visit visa, or Umrah visa holder must have to enter Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
8 Travel Requirements to enter Saudi Arabia
An Iqama holder or visit visa holder must ensure that he/she fulfills all the below-mentioned travel requirements to enter Saudi Arabia before leaving for the airport to take the flight;
- Negative PCR Test Report.
- Sehaty Application Access (Iqama holders).
- Vaccination Certificate.
- Muqeem Vaccination Registration.
- Quarantine Package.
- Flight Ticket.
- Valid Visa.
The first travel requirement to enter Saudi Arabia is a negative PCR test.
- PCR Test not older than 72 hours before the flight departure time.
- Every passenger above 8 years requires a PCR test.
- The laboratory must be approved by the airline.
Sehaty Application Access
If vaccinated in Saudi Arabia, you need;
- Print of the Vaccination Certificate from Sehaty application.
- Access the Sehaty app in front of the airline staff to verify your vaccination status.
- Make sure you are carrying your active Saudi number to receive the OTP from Sehaty.
1. If vaccinated outside Saudi Arabia an Iqama holder is require to do corona vaccine registration in Tawakkalna.
2. If vaccinated outside Saudi Arabia, make sure you have taken one of the following sets of vaccines;
- 2 doses of Pfizer BioNTech.
- 2 doses of Oxford AstraZeneca.
- 2 doses of Moderna.
- 1 dose of Johnson s Janssen.
- 2 doses of Sinopharm + 1 dose of either Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnsons Janssen, or Moderna.
- 2 doses of Sinovac + 1 dose of either Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnsons Janssen, or Moderna.
A quarantine package is another travel requirement for passengers coming from Pakistan, India, Egypt, Indonesia, Brazil, and Vietnam to Saudi Arabia. They will have to buy a;
- 5 days quarantine package if they are not fully vaccinated in Saudi Arabia.
- 3 days quarantine package if one dose of vaccine is given in KSA.
- 3 days quarantine package if the booster dose is not taken after 8 months of taking the second dose.
- There is no need to take a quarantine package for Umrah visa holders, no matter from where they are coming.
For Latest Update Join Twitter & Facebook Or Telegram Channel.
Follow Us Also For Latest Update On Google News.