Liver cirrhosis is the last stage of liver disease. It doesn’t happen overnight. From liver problems it gradually takes the form of cirrhosis. It can lead to death.
For this reason, prevention can reduce the chances of death from this disease. What to do to prevent liver cirrhosis.
1. Excessive alcohol consumption is one of the leading causes of liver cirrhosis. There is usually a risk of liver cirrhosis if you drink excessive alcohol for 10 years or more.
2. Inflammation of the liver is another cause of cirrhosis. Liver cirrhosis can usually be caused by the A, B, C virus. These can enter the body during blood donation or reception. For this reason, blood should be tested before giving or taking blood. You can also vaccinate against these viruses.
3. Avoid spicy, junk food, processed foods.
4. It is better not to eat easily available food on the road. Instead, put more vegetables on your daily diet and eat less oily foods.
5. Studies have shown that people who drink coffee 2 to 3 times a day have a lower risk of liver cirrhosis than others.
Raw onions and garlic help the body get rid of toxins. So put some raw onions and garlic on the food list every day..
It is very harmful for the liver if there is a habit of taking painkillers when there is pain in any part of the body. Various ingredients used in painkillers damage the liver by damaging the function of the liver..
Drink enough water.9. Screening if someone has hepatitis B or C. In the early stages of liver cirrhosis, it can be cured in many cases.
USource: Web MD