Morning means bed tea or tea. Many people cannot start the day without a cup of tea or coffee. Again, many people drink a few cups of tea or coffee a day.
In the office, in the gap of work, again in the chat of friends, a pair of tea matches. But drinking too much tea can cause various problems in the body.
Let’s not know what are the problems in the body when drinking extra tea or coffee.
Research says that eating too much tea and coffee means a lot of caffeine is going into the body. It can cause various problems. So you have to be careful about how much tea or coffee you are drinking. Especially if a few symptoms occur, the amount of daily tea-coffee should be reduced immediately.
What are the symptoms of excess tea and coffee?
- Excessive amounts of caffeine entering the body can cause instability in the behavior of many. Researchers say that such changes in behavior should be taken into account.
- Drinking too much tea and coffee can increase anxiety. Be careful for this.
- Excessive tea-coffee drinking can often cause breathing problems.
- Many people again drink too much tea and coffee as a result of which the body temperature rises all the time.
- Excessive increase in caffeine levels in the body can cause chest pain and nausea. Even if you have any of the above problems, you should be aware of drinking tea and coffee.
For Latest Update Join Our Telegram Channel