How To Active Your eSIM?
The embedded SIM or eSIM is a technology that enables you to activate postpaid and prepaid plans without the use of normal physical SIM.
It’s a digital SIM that’s load into your phone through a QR code that allows you to connect to the network without the need for a traditional physical SIM card.
Read Also: 10 Useful Mobile Apps in Saudi Arabia
This service also allows you to use more than one number at the same time without having to switch between the Digital SIM cards. With this technology, you can forget about physical SIMs, and it’ll be easier for you to move between your number and your business number. Your device needs to be compatible with eSIM.
Advantages of eSIM:
- Use of one number for work and another one for personal calls.
- Having two or more numbers on the same device.
Difference between the eSIM and the traditional SIM
eSIM is embed within the device. You will have a voucher that contains QR Code that requires you to scan this code in order to download the eSIM on the mobile, while the traditional SIM is removable and replaceable at any time.
DEVICES THAT ARE COMPATIBLE WITH eSIM
iPhone 11, Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pr, iPhone 11, iPhone12 Series, iPhone13 Series, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, Samsung S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra, Google Pixel 3 and 4, Huawie P40 and P40 PRO etc.
HOW TO ACTIVATE ESIM?
- Get eSIM from the Mobile app or Website
- Make sure your device is compatible with eSIM
- Make sure you’re connected to the internet
- Open device settings and choose Cellular
- Choose to add a Cellular Plan
- Scan the QR code received in your e-mail
- Select whether or not you want this SIM as primary or secondary
And there you have it! You’ve now activated your Digital SIM
For Latest Update Join Our Telegram Channel