GAMCA Medical Test for Saudi Arabia Visa
GAMCA medical test is mandatory for anyone applying for a Saudi work visa from countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc.
The GAMCA and the GCCHMC are both names for the same organization, so you can get test through either one. This blog tells you how to make an appointment for a GAMCA medical test, what is its validity, what documents you need, and How to check your GAMCA medical report online.
Steps for the GAMCA Medical Test
- First, you need to make an appointment through the GCCHMCwebsite: https://v2.gcchmc.org
- Take a copy of the appointment and visit the medical center on the appointment date.
- Pay fees at approved GAMCA medical center.
- Get your medical test done.
GAMCA Medical Test Fee
The fee for medical tests for a Saudi visa varies from country to country, but it is usually in the range of about SR 300 to be paid in your home country’s money.
Documents Required for GAMCA Medical Test
To take a medical test for a Saudi visa, the following documents are require:
- Appointment Slip
- Original and copy of passport
- Original and copy of national identity card
- 4 passport size photos
GAMCA Medical Test Validity
The GAMCA medical test for KSA is only valid for 3 months. So, you need to stamp your Visa on the passport within 90 days of the report being issued.
How to Check GAMCA Medical Report Status
You can check your status of GAMCA medical test report for Saudi Visa through the following link:
You can check the gcchmc medical report in two ways:
- By Passport and Nationality
- By GCC Slip Number
Select an option and fill required information, then click on “Generate” button.
Your medical test status will be display on the next page.
Article From: ksaexpat.com
Read Also Like This:
- How to convert family visit visa to Permanent Iqama In KSA?
- How To Print or Save Health Insurance Details KSA!?
Follow Us Also For Latest Update On Google News.