Procedure to Check Family Visit Visa Approval or Issuance status online in Saudi Arabia
After applying your family visit visa online on Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) website, You should do chamber of commerce to that application through your company or yourself and wait for visa approval and issuance. Generally it takes 1 to 7 working days for visa issuance, some times it may takes one month.
Step by step procedure to check the applied visit visa status online through MOFA portal.
1. Visit MOFA website by following this link https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/
2. Change to your preferred language English/Arabic.
3. Scroll down and select “Invitation Request”, enter your order number in “Application Number”, “Iqama Number” and Captcha image code.
Read Also: How to convert family visit visa to Permanent Iqama In KSA?
– Application number is the number which you get after submitting family visit visa request online as order number, while iqama number is of those through which you applied online visit visa.
4. Click on “Search”, If you see ‘Document number’ and ‘Document date’ then it means your visa is approved and issued. If you see same as you seen when submitted with order number, it means you need to check again later. In case you see some message in ‘red’, please find the meaning of it.
Procedure to confirm Applied visit visa is issued :
2. Select “Issued Invitation Request”, Enter document number in ‘Visa Number’, then ‘Iqama Number’ and Captcha image code, click on ‘Search’.
3. You can print it or send a digital copy of it to your home country for stamping process.
For Latest Update Join Our Telegram Channel